For a user, who is new to the field of home automation, the world of Zigbee technology might at first seem intimidating. And it all starts with picking the right Zigbee hub, a.k.a controller or gateway.
Once added to a network, one can use the Zigbee hub to perform various functions, such as setup scenes (e.g. dim the lights to 80% at a specific time), calculate the optimal paths for the sent messages, frequently check the health of the network, make additional changes to the configurations of devices (e.g. configure a device, so it sends its power consumption or temperature reports every 10 minutes instead of every 30 minutes), monitor the communication in the network by looking through the log of sent and received packets, control the basic functionality of a device, etc. Some of these features are found in all gateways, whereas some are only available to a user, after purchasing a license.
The relationship between Zigbee hub and sprinkler timer
1. The hub connects wifi router by mobile phone in Tuya or Smart life App
2. And the smart sprinkler timer connects the hub
3. The hub receives signals from the App, and send the instruction to the sprinkler timer
|Withstand water pressure||0.2~8bar|
|Power||4*AA alkaline dry battery|
1. Automatic watering for irrigation
3. family balconies and vegetable fields
4. cooling and dust reduction
5. farm water supply system
6. household pipeline control valves
1. Two modes:
A.Control watering by water capacity;
B.Control watering by time
2. Equipped with adapters, can connect three sizes of pipes (1" 3/4' 1/2")
3. More than a dozen simple functions to your plant watering care
4. Real-time feedback of water valve 5. Associated weather can be set. 6. Intelligent linkage can be set to realize automation.
7. Intelligent voice equipment control
8. Work with gateway, lower power consumption
9. Group function
10. Different communication protocol versions can be used